The TDL tools are available as a set of Eclipse plug-ins. You need to first be able to run Eclipse. The Eclipse Neon Modeling Tools distribution contains most of the necessary prerequisites for the TDL tools.
Once Eclipse is up and running, you need to add the update site for the TDL tooll:
To add the new repository to Eclipse, follow these steps:
- Open the menu item "Help" and select the item "Install new software"
- Click "Add..." button to add a new repository
- Insert the required information:
- Name: TOP Plugins
- Location: http://tdl.etsi.org/eclipse/neon
- Click Ok. In the window, a new set of plugins called TDL should appear
- Click on the checkbox to select all the plugins, then click "Next".
- Now follow the instructions to complete the installation
After the installation Eclipse will need to be restarted.
Next step: Usage of the installed plugins.