UCAAT 2023 Call for Presentations Now Open
The 10th ETSI UCAAT - ETSI User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing is back in November 2023 in Timisoara, Romania! The Call for Presentations is now open at https://www.etsi.org/events/2188-10th-ucaat-user-conference-on-advanced-automated-testing/
Closing date: 21 April 2023.
Latest Update to TDL Specifications Published
ETSI has recently published updated versions of the TDL specifications:
- ES 203 119-1 1.6.1 TDL: Meta Model
- ES 203 119-2 1.5.1 TDL: Graphical Syntax
- ES 203 119-3 1.5.1 TDL: Exchange Format
- ES 203 119-4 1.5.1 TDL: Structured Test Objective Specification
- ES 203 119-6 1.3.1 TDL: Mapping to TTCN-3
- ES 203 119-7 1.3.1 TDL: Extended Test Configurations
A new Part 8, Textual Syntax, has also been published:
The the latest version of the Technical Report on the reference implementation of TDL is also available:
3 Things You Always Wanted to Know About TDL, @ UCAAT 2021
At UCAAT 2021, learn about the "3 Things you Have Always Wanted to Know about the Test Description Language". Watch this presentation and several other talks related to TDL at the eighth ETSI User Conference of Advanced Automated Testing (UCAAT) 2021.
Join us in a virtual worldwide event, free of charge, from October 19th to October 21st. The conference also includes talks and tutorials on numerous other topics related to automated testing and has established itself as a meeting point for testing experts from industry, academia, and standardisation.
More Test Specifications Using TDL
ETSI has recently published two sets of test specifications using TDL. ETSI's Technical Committee for Methods for Testing and Specification (TC MTS) has recently issued a three-part test specification for the MQTT protocol, as well as a three-part test specification for the CoAP protocol. Both are commonly used in the IoT industry. Download these test specifications, and other examples of how to use TDL, from our materials page.
Latest TDL Specifications Published
The outcomes of the continued work on the TDL within STF 577 at ETSI have been published as updated versions of the specifications:
- ES 203 119-1 1.5.1 TDL: Meta Model
- ES 203 119-2 1.4.1 TDL: Graphical Syntax
- ES 203 119-3 1.4.1 TDL: Exchange Format
- ES 203 119-4 1.4.1 TDL: Structured Test Objective Specification
- ES 203 119-6 1.2.1 TDL: Mapping to TTCN-3
- ES 203 119-7 1.2.1 TDL: Extended Test Configurations
The the latest version of the technical report on the reference implementation of TDL is expected to be published soon as well.